Your story begins here.
We know you’ve worked hard for this opportunity and we value that. That’s why we’re committed to investing in you early on in your career and supporting your growth and development from the start. You’ll have extensive on-the-job training and exposure to senior leaders, as well as more traditional learning opportunities in both a structured classroom and virtual setting.
You’ll find interns and graduates throughout Citi – and they’re all helping us make progress happen. From the Costa Rica to Uruguay, at Citi, you’ll do work that has a real positive impact in the communities where we live and work. As the world’s most global bank, we proudly offer the best experiences for our clients and employees in Latin America (LATAM) and around the world.
We’re committed to investing in you early on in your career and supporting your growth and development from the start. You’ll have extensive on-the-job training and exposure to senior leaders, as well as more traditional learning opportunities in both a structured classroom and virtual setting.
Ready to join us? Take a look at our regional offerings below, check out our brochure to learn more, attend an event to hear what it’s like to be part of the Citi team, or search for available student and graduate opportunities in LATAM. We can’t wait to meet you.
We welcome you to learn more about Citi and the current opportunities available for students, graduates and MBAs. Check out our digital brochure to find out more.
Opportunities in Latin America
In LATAM, we offer a number of business areas for you to make an impact.
Institutional Clients Group
- Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA): Our BCMA division provides comprehensive relationship coverage and a full suite of products and services in an effort to be the best possible financial partner to its clients. We offer opportunities in the following areas:
- Corporate Banking: Looking for a career where you’ll get to see the impact of your work directly every day? Look no further than Corporate Banking, where you’ll deepen your industry knowledge alongside our team and get hands-on experience in a rewarding role.
- Investment Banking: In Investment Banking, you’ll be part of a team that impacts much more than one client or company. You’ll enable clients to reach their financial goals and drive industry change by providing in-depth strategy and financial advice.
- Citi Commercial Bank: Citi Commercial Bank provides global banking capabilities and services to mid-sized, trade-oriented companies within Citi's footprint. As many of these clients expand internationally, Citi is in a unique position to support their growth by providing access to Citi's full range of wholesale banking solutions.
- Markets and Securities Services: Have a talent for making the complex simpler? Our Markets and Securities Services teams work with sophisticated and diverse financial offerings to serve organizations equally as unique. You’ll be challenged daily and gain a wide range of professional skills and experiences.
- Citi Private Bank: If you have a passion for banking and interacting with clients every day, our Private Bank offers you the chance to develop your banking and investment talents while serving our high-net worth clients as a trusted adviser.
- Treasury and Trade Solutions: Considering a career that will constantly challenge you? Our industry-leading Treasury and Trade Solutions team will help you develop your professional abilities by streamlining solutions such as cash management, trade services and finance solutions for companies across the globe.
- Operations: If you have a knack for detail and want a career at the heart of our business, consider Operations. You will learn new skills and get hands on experience ensuring global transactions run smoothly and that the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars can occur.
- Technology: Supporting our global team is a full-time job. In fact, it could be yours. Find a role with us in Technology supporting Citi’s tools and programming, while building new skills and growing your career.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent. At Citi, learning and self-development is integral to our culture and you can expect to continue to be challenged every day – it’s how we make progress. We take a hands-on-learning approach to support your growth and learning.
- Full-Time Analyst: Our full-time program provides the best training in the sector to help you become an active member of the team you join in the shortest time possible. The invaluable business, technical and leadership skills you’ll develop will help you thrive in the fast, multinational, dynamic environment that is Citi.
- Summer Analyst: One of the primary ways we identify the very best talent is through internships. Our Summer Internships offer exposure to unparalleled training and professional experiences. Get on-the-job practice and feedback from Citi experts as you hone your skills alongside your peers.
You’ll also do more than just be a great partner to our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to give back and make a positive impact where we live and work through volunteerism.
- Citizenship: We are honest, prudent and dependable – for our clients, colleagues and communities. When you work at Citi, you have the opportunity to give back every day in meaningful ways.
- Environment: We lead the industry in managing environmental and social risks. At Citi, we take action to effect positive and meaningful change in our communities.
- Diversity: Citi is one of the most diverse companies in the world. Our employees reflect the remarkable range of cultures and perspectives of our clients across more than 160 countries and jurisdictions where we do business. While you are here, you will be able to join one of our many employee network chapters across our Affinities around the globe.
- Global Community Day: Over 100,000 Citi Volunteers celebrate Global Community Day each year, participating in projects in hundreds of cities around the world.
If you’re looking to get an unmatched experience to start or grow your career, take a look and search for internships or university programs for analysts, associates and graduates. What progress will you make?